In the heart of Georgetown conveniently nestled between M st and Georgetown Waterfront. 2BR, 2BA, fireplace, hardwood floors, crown moldings, W/D in unit. The balcony overlooks the canal and the Washington Monument and enjoy the 4th or July fireworks! Pool, 24 hour concierge desk, garage parking! Steps to shopping, restaurants and all the amenities that Georgetown has to offer!
Condo, Traditional, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,094 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
District Of Columbia Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved.
- Community Amenities
- Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Common Grounds
- Security Features
Potential Short Sale
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price